Location: Bristol, UK
Function: Property Industry Sales
We are a digital marketing business focused entirely on delivering results for our clients. We offer a full range of services including SEO, paid advertising, content services, email marketing and more – to over 300 SMEs and a host of white-label partners across the UK.
With our strong track record within the property industry, we are growing our team of sales professionals to win more clients in this sector. The Bigg team is currently 20 strong but we’re looking to expand by bringing the best talent Bristol has to offer into our office.
As a Digital Agency, it goes without saying we offer table football, a beer & cider fridge, FE Fridays, relaxed atmosphere, unlimited tea and coffee, office games, lots of cakes, the odd night out.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fun and growing company with a commitment to employee career progression.
The primary goal of a Business Development Manager is to achieve monthly revenue targets by selling our SEO, PPC and Content to new property clients.
You will be comfortable in prospecting new clients, have a consultative approach to selling, and relish the opportunity to close deals!
The right candidate will be a determined sales professional who understands the importance of building a strong revenue pipeline to over-achieve on targets consistently.
The targets will be challenging yet achievable, and to support you will be a committed team that are hugely experienced in the digital marketing industry.
Reporting into the General Manager, the right candidate will have proven experience in managing a successful new business pipeline – alongside an ability to effectively lead source and identify opportunities at speed.
- Ownership of a monthly new business revenue target
- Outbound telephone prospecting for new property clients
- Cross selling of additional services to existing clients
- Contacting prospect database regularly to generate fresh enquiries
- Generating referral business from an existing client and prospect database
- Understanding the customer needs and presenting the right solution to achieve their objectives
- Real-time updating of Bigg’s CRM to manage your personal sales pipeline and opportunity tracking against revenue
- Continuous evolution of product knowledge to ensure best practice recommendations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of selling services into the property industry an advantage
- Digital marketing (SEO & PPC) sales experience
- Minimum 2 years proven sales track record
- Experience of generating outbound sales opportunities
- A self-starter with a passionate drive for sales and a motivation to take on the next stage of their sales career
- Able to overcome objections and turn them into opportunities
- The ability to learn quickly – and a natural want to continuously grow their knowledge of sales strategy
- Ability to quickly understand the best-fit solution for your prospects and clients
- Consultative in your sales approach but able to close the deal!
- Target and results focused
- Approachable and energetic in everything you do as team player
- Eager to earn - we offer good salaries and uncapped commission for great people
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year + uncapped commission