Location: Peterborough, UK
Vanango is a new van sales and leasing website that helps van buyers find their new van. Our mission is to help van buyers achieve the best possible deal for their van by supplying the best deals available on the market.
The UK automotive market is in an exciting period of transition with more transactions happening online and a shift toward electric vehicles. Our business will be perfectly placed to capitalise on this trend and this is a great opportunity with a fast-growing company
We are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join us and take full ownership of the digital marketing strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious marketing professional.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by tracking changes in supply and demand, new vehicle releases, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, PR, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with external suppliers to optimise the van-buying experience for our customers.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure the user journey from lead to sale and beyond is optimised.
- Grow the marketing team by recruiting, training and supporting employees.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the van, car or automotive retailing industry.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that generate high quality, converting leads.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, PR, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Customer-focused approach
- Able to maximise budgets for ROI
Package: Dependant on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year